This is bath remodel completed for a customer who wanted to simply update the finishes and fixtures in her bath. Although none of the fixture locations changed, a significant improvement was made with the following changes:
- replacing the vanity with a wall mount sink - making the narrow bath feel more open
- scraping and painting the walls with a uniform color
- replacing wall tile with a large scale subway tile (for a contemporary twist on a classic product)
- replacing the cast iron tub with an acrylic tub that is both wider and deeper
- removing the chipped floor tile and installing harwood floors to match the original floor in this mid century home
New light fixtures and a bevel edge mirror finished off this beautifully simple bath remodel.